Monday, November 3, 2008

I finally caved...

So, I feel like I'm the last person I know that doesn't have a blog. Until now. Maybe it's because my life is not all that exciting. I mean, I have a great life - AWESOME family, have a lot of fun, learn a lot along the way - but I'm not sure it is compelling reading material.

However, I am a HORRIBLE journal keeper. So I started this blog kind of as a journal - for myself. A way for me to keep track of the crazy, mundane, fun, happy, sad, and everything-in-between things that go on in my life and the life of my family. So this is my way of keeping track of my life and thoughts. Yes - my thoughts too. I am normally kind of a private person. However, I do have a lot of opinions and thoughts about things. What better place to share my thoughts than a place where no one can tell me otherwise.

Also, a warning. I may be kind of long winded. At least that's what my family has told me. When I was in Jerusalem, it was not uncommon for my emails to home to be around 3 pages long. I guess I just don't know what to filter, so I include everything. I'll try to be better here, but I can't promise anything...

So basically, this blog is for me. But I would love to share with anyone who is interested.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Jamie,

Welcome to the addictive world of blogging. One day, your kids will relish in reading about all the mundane details, especially because it's narrated by their wonderful mommy!

Noble5 said...

Yeah, you have a blog! Come see us soon:)

The Salmons said...

I think I will love your blog because I always relished the long winded conversations we had late at night as you shared all details of your day. I miss those so this will be a great replacement.

Markalie said...

Good work on the blog. I am excited to read about your family and get reacquainted. Your boys are darling and you have a very cute family.