Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Years Goals...

I'm not sure what 2009 will bring our family. Whatever it is, I am ready and I am excited for this year! I don't make resolutions every year, but this year I have a whole slew of them. Last year was a different story completely. My 2008 resolution was simply to hang on for another year. In a nutshell, 2007 was not a year I would want to relive and 2008 consisted of getting back up from the fall.

2009 is a different story, and I have a lot of goals to make this year the best it can be. I won't post all the boring details of how I plan to accomplish everything, but here is a brief overview of just some of what I want to do.

Become closer to Him.



Go here more often.




Read all of this.










Be better at this.




Fit into this.



Save more of this.





Do more of this.




And this.


And this.

2 comments:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Those are some great goals. I like they way that you laid them out on your blog. I think I should take a few of your resolutions. I am not good at resolutions.Good Luck!!

DeDe said...

I LOVE IT! I need some of your creativity to come my way! Good luck on your resolutions!