Thursday, April 16, 2009

So Typical

Conversation between Kevin and Trey last week...

Kevin:  "Trey, what did you do in school today?"
Trey:  "Had an Easter party."  
Kevin:  "What else did you do?"
Trey:  "Nothing.  We had a party."
Kevin:  "Yeah, but what did you learn about today?"
Trey:  "Nothing.  We had a PARTY.  I ate candy."
Kevin:  "You didn't learn anything?  Did you learn about a letter or a number?"
Trey:  NO!  We had a PARTY!"

Kevin pauses to think for a minute.  I can see the concern growing in his face.  

Kevin (very sternly):  "Trey, school is not just about parties.  You're there to learn."
Trey:  "No, it's about PARTIES!"

So typical.  Of both of them.  

Kevin - I hope you still think like this in 10 years.  I love it.
Trey - party on.  

I love these boys...

3 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Awesome...I'm with Trey though!

Rees Family said...

Your boys are so dang cute. I just love them.
Ang

DeDe said...

So funny! :-)